Spectacular Downtown & Bay Bridge View Condo!
Located in San Francisco’s Social Media Tech Hub, this contemporary, corner view condo boasts spectacular Downtown and Bay Bridge views! This stunning residence includes hand selected finishes by acclaimed designer, Ken Fulk! Open living-dining spaces boast floor-ceiling windows, Siberian Oak Wood flrs & Walk-out Balcony w/gorgeous Bay Bridge views! Chef’s kitchen w/Bertazzoni Gas range, Sub Zero fridge, Studio Becker Cabinetry & breakfast bar. View Master suite with walk-in closet & spa-like bath, Waterworks fixtures, Starphire clear glass shower enclosure & porcelain tile. 5-star amenities: 24-hour doorman, 2,500sqft fitness center with steam room, heated outdoor pool, valet parking & sky lounge with speak easy! Near a wide array of San Francisco tech companies as well as world-class dining, shopping, museums, AT&T Park & The New Warrior’s Stadium!
· Corner Unit with Spectacular Downtown & Bay Bridge Views
· 2 Bedroom, 2 Luxe Full Baths
· Over 1,300 sq.ft (per Realist Report)
· Floor to Ceiling Windows Throughout
· Walk-Out Balcony with Bay Bridge Views
· Diagonal Plank Siberian Oak Wood Floors
· Chef’s Kitchen:
· Polished White Slab Carrara Marble Counter Tops: Breakfast Bar
· Studio Becker Ash Molina Cabinetry: Cabinet Front Sub Zero Refrigerator,
· Bertazonni Gas Stove; Stainless Steel Bosch Dishwasher
· Upgraded Closets throughout and Black-Out Shades in the Bedrooms
· Generous Master Suite with Views & Walk-In Closet
· Spa-like Master Bath with Staphire clear glass shower enclosure and soaking tub
· Polished White Slab Carrara Marble Vanity w/ Double Sinks
· Chevron Honed-finished Olive Porcelain Tile Floors
· Second Carrara Marble Bath with Staphire clear glass shower enclosure
· In-Unit Laundry
· 1 Valet car parking + guest parking
· Separate Storage and Temperature Controlled Wine Locker
Common Area Amenities
· Outdoor heated pool, hot tub, BBQ area
· 24-hour doorperson, Concierge
· 2,500sq ft. Fitness center
· Uncle Harry’s Sky Lounge and Speak Easy
· Resident’s Private Pantry with Espresso Machine, Teas, Local Newspapers
· Valet car parking + guest parking
· 3 Blocks to 181 Fremont, New Sales Force Tower & The New Transbay Terminal
· Just Blocks to a Variety of Tech Offices
Use floor plans to get a clear idea of the home layout and the room sizes.
About South Beach
South Beach has some of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this is exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco’s great walking neighborhoods.
An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht – all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city.Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music and film. The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these block, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water. South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less.
Contact Cece Doricko 415-264-7482 or CeceDoricko@gmail.com
Call to gain access to Complimentary Valet parking.
Share this Listing